Your air conditioning system is expected to keep your home cool and comfortable, maintain humidity levels, remove pollutants from breathing air, and operate efficiently. That’s a tall order, year after year, but when the Georgia heat hits hard and fast, your system better be ready. To ensure reliable and consistent cooling, Aire Central provides proactive maintenance to home and business owners across Grayson, Lilburn, Snellville, Lawrenceville, Loganville & Tucker, GA. You’ll enjoy superior cooling capacity, while paying less in monthly utility bills. By restoring your equipment to like-new condition, we guarantee lower operational costs, fewer repairs, and enhanced comfort.
Get the highest quality A/C service with us!
Locally owned and NATE-certified, Aire Central is a small business dedicated to building lifelong relationships with our customers. Through personalized attention, we tailor service to your specific needs, answer any concerns you may have, and deliver the quality workmanship that sets us apart. Count on us for prompt, accurate and lasting repairs when you experience any difficulties with your cooling equipment. We work on all makes and models, not only isolating the cause of the problem, but optimizing the system as a whole. Our dedicated technicians specialize in preventative maintenance, and as a Rheem Authorized Dealer, receive ongoing training specific to both technical aspects and product development.
Some of the many advantages of annual maintenance include:
- Cost savings – A clean, well-adjusted air conditioning system draws less energy to operate, keeping those monthly utility bills significantly lower over the life of the unit.
- Limited repairs – Regular service has been proven to eliminate the majority of repairs. Through regular inspection, our technicians will uncover any worn parts, broken parts, or potential areas of concern, and correct them, warding off sudden malfunctions.
- Home protection – Your air conditioner generates a lot of water. A clogged condensate drain or leaking can result in extensive property damage. Catching these problems quickly saves a great deal of time and money.
- Service life – When your equipment is maintained in peak condition, you’ll enjoy extended years of rewarding service.
- Air quality – A cooling system is the perfect breeding ground for mold, mildew, and other allergens. When a contaminated air conditioner is activated, bacteria is sprayed directly into breathing air.
- Better health – Your air conditioner provides more than cool temperatures. Through advanced filtration and humidification it discourages insects and mold growth, and traps microorganisms that pollute breathing air. You’ll breathe easier and feel better when your equipment is functioning properly.
- Warranty protection – Yearly professional maintenance is required by most manufacturers for continued warranty, and providing records of service is necessary for warranty claims.
- Superior Comfort – By checking such things as thermostat functionality, tightness of belts, electrical connections, cleanliness and condition of evaporator and condenser coil, refrigerant charge and level, and blower components, the specialists from Aire Central promote maximum cooling capacity and more consistent comfort.
- Ductwork – While often ignored, ductwork is one of the most important systems in your home. By verifying the cleanliness and integrity of ductwork, there is the potential of getting an extra half ton of air conditioning capacity. Aire Central protects you from energy waste, degraded air quality, and shortened system life.